Windows 10 BSOD totally random, Critical Process Deid & Unexcepted Store Exception

andreib14

Hello,
I have some problems with my PC.
After that Creators Update i get some BSODs with 'CRITICAL PROCESS DIED' and sometimes 'UNEXCEPTED STORE EXCEPTION'.
The problem is Windows 10 don't create mini-dumps even I selected correctly settings to create dumps (i try to get other bluescreen and if i get with other reason minidump is created so it's not about dump settings). The problem no.2 is after BSOD PC restarting and say 'Reboot And Select Proper Boot Device" and in BIOS after a BSOD with that reasons my SSD dissapear. Windows is installed on SSD.
I get BSOD when I play for example Counter Strike Global Offensive and still get when I listen music on Youtube.
Now I've tried:
1. sfc /scannow , rebuild a image with some cmd commands, chkdsk
2. remove my dedicated sound card
3. fresh install of Windows
4. antivirus scan
5. reinstall drivers
6. i checked with sea tools ssd with long generic test and i get PASS
7. no bad sectors on my ssd
8. ssd have life over 95%
9. i have fans and Noctua NH-D14 as cooler so it's not a temperature problem

And still don't know the problem...

PC Specs:
i7 4790k, Gigabyte B85M-HD3, 16GB DDR3 HyperX, 520w Power Supply, Asus Xonar DS sound-card, Gigabyte GTX 1060 6GB
All the components are STOCK and no overclock.
Sorry for my english but i writed fast because i want to find what's the problem with my PC.
ps: BSODs are randomly for example 1 day no bsod, another day 1 bsod, and today 3 bsod in 1 hour.

I think it's worth at least checking Andreib and hope your install goes smoothly.

Back