BSOD Unexpected_Store_Exception need help to fix

Discussion in 'Windows 10 Blue Screen of Death (BSOD)' started by Vodalyn1984, Jul 30, 2016.

1. Vodalyn1984

I keep getting the same crash report, an Unexpected_Store_Exception, on boot up. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Attached Files:

2. kemical

kemical Windows Forum Admin
    Staff Member Premium Supporter Microsoft MVP

Code:
    *******************************************************************************
    *                                                                             *
    *                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 154, {ffffe000bf4cb000, ffffd0002528eae0, 0, 0}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!SMKM_STORE<SM_TRAITS>::SmStUnhandledExceptionFilter+22 )

Followup: MachineOwner

Hi,
    all dump files were the same as the above and mean that the Store caught an unexpected exception which looking at the call stack could down to a Hard drive/NTFS issue.
    I checked your support page for drivers and have to admit this is a first for me:
    driversnon.JPG
    I'm pretty sure the above is your machine but please correct me if I'm wrong.

May I ask when you upgraded to windows 10 did you check on compatibility first?

In any case please run these scans:
    File scans
    Right click on the Start menu icon and from the revealed list choose 'admin command prompt'. Type:
    sfc /scannow
    press enter and await results

In the same command prompt and after the above scan has finished type:
    dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
    Press enter and await results (longer this time).

If the first scan found files it could not repair but the second scan is successful, run the first scan again using the same command prompt box and this time it should repair the files found.

Please run a chkdsk:
    The How-To Geek Guide to Using Check Disk in Windows 7, 8, or 10

Post any new dump files.

tomschroder likes this.
  3. Vodalyn1984

I have followed all the instructions above, to answer your questions Yes that is my computer and I upgraded to Windows 10 about a year ago, I don't remember the exact date. Here is the updated report.

Attached Files:

4. kemical

What were the results from the scans?

5. kemical

Code:
    *                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 154, {ffffe00016b3c000, ffffd001b3e76d80, 0, 0}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!SMKM_STORE<SM_TRAITS>::SmStUnhandledExceptionFilter+22 )

Followup: MachineOwner

Please create a Recovery disk/USB:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/instantanswers/3a747883-b706-43a5-a286-9e98f886d490/create-a-recovery-drive

The reason for this is because I want you to run the driver verifier. This can sometimes lead to a bsod boot loop. If this happens you can boot from the recovery disk/USB and enter safe mode to turn the verifier off.:
    How do I fix a Blue Screen in Windows using Driver Verifier?

6. Vodalyn1984

All of the scans came back clean, no errors at all.

7. kemical

Ok thank you, please run the verifier as specified above.