Windows 10 BSOD when i try to burn blu-ray disks

kemical , I managed to get on my old C/Drive but I forgot about the BSOD starting repeatedly . And thats what I got , I got by the reboot and select proper boot device by checking all the sata cables and power cables I pushed everyone into place and managed to get back on . When I tried to install Intel Management I got a message about not being able to do it . It may have been a white oblong box with a red cross , I was going to jot it down then I got the BSOD and I forgot what it said . I have just tried to install Intel Management on here the message is an error message a white box with a red cross the message is This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software .

Attachments

• 110917-34859-01.dmp
    602.3 KB · Views: 423
Last edited:
Eh????

I thought you clean installed a fresh copy of Windows 10?

Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck C2, {62, ffffd081cf0b0000, ffffd081cf0b000c, 2d}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for iocbios2.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for iocbios2.sys
Probably caused by : memory_corruption

Followup:     memory_corruption
iocbios2.sys: Intel Extreme Tuning Utility Performance Tuning Driver used for overclocking please remove.

You may have to boot into safe mode to remove the above driver.

If all else fails try either a:

System restore
How to Use System Restore in Windows 7, 8, and 10
or
RESET Windows 10 (personally i prefer a clean install over a reset)
How to Reset Your Windows 10 PC
or
Clean install of Windows 10
How to do a Clean Install of Windows 10, the Easy Way

kemical , I was going to try to repair windows 10 in Safe mode , all I kept getting was reboot and select proper boot device on both windows 10 hard drives . I tried making sure all the connections were right but that was all I got , Windows 7 seems to work on slightly worn cables . So I decided to do a clean install of that , I had an old version on a USB drive but when I got to Win 7 completing installation windows setup could not configure windows to run on this hardware . I tried the Shift key + F10 but got no response , thinking it was a dodgy version of windows I downloaded another Win 7 , same again when I tried to install it . I got Win 7 completing installation windows setup could not configure windows to run on this hardware , this time when I pressed the Shift key + F10 I got a little black box . I had 3 things wrote down off Youtube 1 was cdwindows\system32\oobe msoobe then enter I tried lots of times mainly with all the letters together apart from \ backward slashes . 2 was cd c:\windows\system32\oobe>msoobe then enter .3 was cdc\windows\system32\oobe then enter . I will have to try again tomorrow , I will study it more then , it would be more helpful if you didn't have to carry on like this , Goodnight .

, it would be more helpful if you didn't have to carry on like this
What does this mean?

I downloaded another Win 7 , same again when I tried to install it . I got Win 7 completing installation windows setup could not configure windows to run on this hardware , this time when I pressed the Shift key + F10 I got a little black box . I had 3 things wrote down off Youtube 1 was cdwindows\system32\oobe msoobe then enter I tried lots of times mainly with all the letters together apart from \ backward slashes . 2 was cd c:\windows\system32\oobe>msoobe then enter .3 was cdc\windows\system32\oobe then enter .
cdwindows\system32\oobe msoobe is to do with Windows activation so sounds like you might be trying a pirate version of windows?

kemical , I was going to try to repair windows 10 in Safe mode , all I kept getting was reboot and select proper boot device on both windows 10 hard drives .
Make sure Windows 10 is on one drive and one drive only. When you install Windows using the custom method use the install process to wipe both drives free of Windows 10 and just install it to the one drive.

I loaded the original mother board cd , thinking the drivers would be on that to get me online . Where do I find LAN .?
I'm not sure, you'll have to explore the disk.

The trouble in using your driver cd is that the drivers will be old. You can download the latest version from the link above.

Scuse me kemical where will the LAN driver be located.

If you look under 'Lan' you'll see a download for a PCIE Realtek driver which is your LAN driver:

Look at my screenshots in post #94 of this thread and you'll see it.

Can't you find it on the web page?

Hello kemical , I managed to get online using Driver Talent for Network Card , after typing my router details twice I had Internet Access . I was going to leave you a message but couldn't find your website , when I clicked on the address I got website not found like a blank page with a connection error.

Hmm.. How are things running now?
I managed to get online using Driver Talent for Network Card
Driver Talent is an app for finding drivers yes? We don't recommend applications such as these as they can often install an incorrect driver leading to problems. Try and avoid if possible.

Couldn't you find the drivers I linked to?

I installed windows 10 on the original drive it was on , I was on about an hour installing windows updates . i'v just used nero to burn a Blu-ray and everything went ok i'm pleased to say .

Back