Windows 10 BSOD when i try to burn blu-ray disks

if anyones interested
eh?

I'm not sure if understand the above remark but in any case can you post the dump files?

Did you miss this post?:
If you have a system restore point for around the time it worked you could try that.

Did you see my other questions regarding Nero support?

Your page file?

Did you also forget about this?

Try running the driver verifier, this will stress each driver in turn and if they bsod then the culprit will be named on the dump file.
If the driver verifier causes a bsod boot loop, you'll need to boot into safe mode and turn the verifier off. The resulting dump files should have the culprit named.
Driver Verifier - BSOD related - Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Vista - Windows Crashes, BSOD, and Hangs Help and Support

Is your version patched and please post the full version number. (your not sure if it's Nero 17 or 18)

I've asked you to do several things which could possibly help your situation but your either ignoring my advice or simply forgetting?

Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 124, {0, ffffb0824f4dc028, be000000, 800400}

Probably caused by : GenuineIntel

Followup:     MachineOwner
Same as before. This is usually a hardware issue of some sort although certain apps can cause it as well.

Overheating can often cause bugcheck 124, when did you last clean the system free of dust?

If you have never done it then your system might be overheating. Check your system temps at stress and at idle.
HWiNFO64 is good for checking temps

Make sure everything you use is updated including things like browsers as i've known bugcheck 124 to be caused by an out of date flash module.

Also try contacting Nero support, they provide an application which you can use. This collects the relevant data associated with the crash and you can then send it in along with your post.
Tools and Utilities - Get Support Files

It is clean , had the side off the other day to check the memory . Also there are 4 fans so I don't think it will be the temperature .

In Windows 7 you did a Windows Memory Diagnostic test where you restarted and checked for errors . Is there nothing like that in Windows 10 .

Overheating can often cause bugcheck 124 although software can cause it too.

Check your system temps at stress and at idle.
HWiNFO64 is good for checking temps

Make sure everything you use is updated including things like browsers as i've known bugcheck 124 to be caused by an out of date flash module.

Also try contacting Nero support, they provide an application which you can use. This collects the relevant data associated with the crash and you can then send it in along with your post.
Tools and Utilities - Get Support Files

Try running the driver verifier, this will stress each driver in turn and if they bsod then the culprit will be named on the dump file.
If the driver verifier causes a bsod boot loop, you'll need to boot into safe mode and turn the verifier off. The resulting dump files should have the culprit named.
Driver Verifier - BSOD related - Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Vista - Windows Crashes, BSOD, and Hangs Help and Support

To boot into safe mode with windows 10 you'll need a recovery disk/usb. Simply boot from the recovery, enter the recovery console, choose safe mode and then turn off the verifier (for boot loops)

Did you bsod and if so can you post the dump file please.

BSOD that's all it does about every minute , when I tried it yesterday morning . I got a new hard drive yesterday when I was out , I installed windows10 , that's how I;m talking to you now . Before it restarted it said BSOD code Bad-Pool-Caller or something like that .

try that it has no trouble uploading files on here ,I took 3 Dump files yesterday

Attachments

• 110317-36171-01.dmp
    577.4 KB · Views: 246
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck C2, {62, ffff968040740000, ffff96804074000c, b7}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for iocbios2.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for iocbios2.sys
Probably caused by : memory_corruption

Followup:     memory_corruption
iocbios2.sys: Intel Extreme Tuning Utility Performance Tuning Driver used for overclocking please remove.

Back