Windows 10 BSOD when i try to burn blu-ray disks

I'm pretty sure VLC works on whichever device you decide to view your video signal on.

But... It's only a suggestion. If you don't want to use it then don't use it..

Hello i'v downloaded and installed command centre msi . I take it I have to install the other 4 items that were there .

Last edited:
Live update 6 started automatacly it found 5 drivers which I downloaded and installed ( I think they installed ) missed out Norton and google , will it be ok to try Nero now .

Good luck! Oh I thought you wrote you were going to try it.. Yes, why not?

Ok understood, if it does blue screen please post the dump file. Hope all goes well.

3 BSOD , everytime I try to move to a different folder from minidump or send to a compresed zip folder or upload here it says ,.file not found or no read position , try that .

Attachments

• 103117-29218-01.zip
    22 bytes · Views: 354
I did a scan with MSI Live Updater it found 5 Drivers , thought I had installed them . Done another scan this time 5 Drivers were definitely installed it said .

I did a scan with MSI Live Updater it found 5 Drivers , thought I had installed them . Done another scan this time 5 Drivers were definitely installed it said .
I also mentioned updating your Bios but as your struggling to install drivers it's probably best left to an expert.

Oh and one last question. Has Nero always blue screened or could you use it at one point without issue?

Actually i have further questions..

Is Nero fully patched? Please post the version number in it's entirety.

yes it used to burn blurays .
If you have a system restore point for around the time it worked you could try that.

Did you see my other questions regarding Nero support?

Your page file?

Is your version patched and full version number please.

Mornin , if anyones interested I tried Nero again this morning ,same result BSOD after about 1 minute . Before I scanned with MSI Live Update it found 5 drivers I installed them , then re-started the PC . Did another scan this time only Google drivers were found so they were definitely installed .

Back
Top Bottom