Windows 10 BSOD when i try to burn blu-ray disks

In IOC Drivers one driver says INSTALL DRIVER its an application file when I move the mouse pointer over it it says Intel Overclocking Device Driver Installer Company Intel Corporation . Should I delete it from here .

Well if you mean from the Program files, no as that will mess up the os. You need to remove it from the apps section arrowed here:
apps.jpg

kemical , I think I may have made a mistake went to apps was 3 or 4 Intel options Uninstalled Intel Management Engine Components , tried twice , got 2 more BSOD while trying to Uninstall it seems ok now though.

kemical , I think I may have made a mistake went to apps was 3 or 4 Intel options Uninstalled Intel Management Engine Components
Hmm.. That's an extremely important chipset driver which you'll need to install again.

If you use the links i provided earlier you'll find the driver you need in the drivers section of the motherboard support page.

I tried to burn a Blu-ray dvd all I got was a BSOD its happening about every minute again on there . I'm just going to put windows 7 back on , at least I could fix that if a BSOD occurred .

Hmm.. not so good.

You didn't post any dump files?

Why?

Did you re-install the Intel Management driver?

Well, I hope things go better on Win 7 for you.

Last edited:
kemical , I have not been on that drive since , i'v downloaded Intel Management driver . Its in zip form so iv unzipped it ( from this drive |, the unzipping bit I meen . Will I be able to install it from this drive without it I only get repeated BSOD .

kemical , I have not been on that drive since , i'v downloaded Intel Management driver . Its in zip form so iv unzipped it ( from this drive |, the unzipping bit I meen . Will I be able to install it from this drive without it I only get repeated BSOD .
I'm not clear on how your now running your machine.

What do you mean by: 'I have not been on that drive since'?

Did you remove the drive completely and are now just running (windows 7) on the new drive? (your last post mentioned installing windows 7 although I see your using win 10 from your user icons.

Last edited:
With the repeated BSOD on Friday morning I bought a new Hard drive I tried loading windows 7 , but failed twice both times I got to Win 7 completing installation . Windows set up could not configure windows to run on this computers hardware . So I left it and installed windows 10 instead .

Is it possible for you to visit your motherboard support page and download the drivers needed for a Win 10 64bit install?

If you can then store them on a spare usb drive until you need them.

Now, install Windows 10 again but make sure it's a custom install meaning you need to enter the bios and change the boot order so that whatever you have the windows 10 install files on, either usb or disk is first in the boot order.

As soon as Windows 10 is installed you need to install the drivers.

Install the chipset drivers first. I've arrowed the chipset drivers (theres 2) but you'll need all the drivers shown in the screenshot just make sure the chipset are first followed by the graphics, audio and so on.

drivers 1.jpg

driver2.JPG

https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/Z97-PC-Mate#down-driver&Win10 64

Once you installed the drivers run Windows update and hopefully you should be good to go.

Hello kemical , whenever I try to get on windows 10 all I get is reboot and select proper boot device . This is an old Windows 7 hard drive I thought had packed in .

If you have the install disk or usb then boot from that and enter the recovery console. See if running the repair feature will help.

Hello , sorry i'v been a while tried to fix them through the recoverey console in advance mode i tried start up repair / system resetore / system image recovery . I then tried reset this pc , but that said it wouild remove everything all apps that didn't come with this pc , i'm on windows 10 pro the one that messed up had to install it again . The windows 7 infinium it called it i couldn't get online it said some thing about wanting a driver for the adapter .I dont have much luck with computers i can still reach the files from here on the old hard drive but thats all .

The windows 7 infinium
Sounds like pirate software

The windows 7 infinium it called it i couldn't get online it said some thing about wanting a driver for the adapter
Probably needed a network driver but this is normal. The reason you don't get asked for one in win 10 is because it's already included with the os.

tried reset this pc , but that said it wouild remove everything all apps that didn't come with this pc , i'm on windows 10 pro the one that messed up had to install it again
If you recently had to install it again why not go for another install, sounds like you won't lose much and apps can always be re-installed.
As I said, download your drivers beforehand and save yourself some time.

Back