Windows 7 BSOD when Waking from Sleep

Mike88e

Hello
I am having trouble with BSODs when my computer wakes up from sleep.
It doesnt happen all the time, but at least 1 in 3 times it happens. Usually when the computer is left sleeping overnight, when i come back in the morning and try to wake it up it will show a BSOD. If i put it to sleep manually and then wake it immediately after i cannot repoduce the issue.
This started when around the time i installed a sata card from Syba and installed a samsung 840 evo SSD.

Attached are the files requested in the BSOD guide from this forum.

There is also a screenshot from a system scan that shows there are corrupt files that the system was unable to fix.

I would greatly appreciate any help you can give me.

Attachments

• SF_23-06-2015.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 653
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck F4, {3, fffffa800c1aeb30, fffffa800c1aee10, fffff80003197270}

----- ETW minidump data unavailable-----
Probably caused by : csrss.exe

Followup: MachineOwner
Hi,
all your dump files pointed to the same thing. It seems a system process is being terminated which causes the bsod. This is probably related to the operating system but a driver could well be in the mix somewhere.
Can you post the CBS log please and I'll take a look at what is corrupted.

Most of your drivers aren't too bad apart from this one:
k57nd60a.sys Fri Oct 16 11:29:38 2009: Broadcom NetLink Gigabit Ethernet NDIS6.x Unified Driver
http://www.broadcom.com/support/?gid=12

I didn't see any drivers for the Syba SATA card please install:
http://it.us.syba.com/support_download/download/73-1100-1.html

Does the SSD have the latest firmware?

Hi kemical
Thanks for your reply.

I have attached the CBS log.

I just checked the SSD, it has the latest firmware.

The Syba card has two chips, one is Asmedia 1061 for the Sata controller and the other one is Etron for the USB controller.
The drivers for the Asmedia chip are ahcipp64.dll v1.0.0.1 and asahci64.sys v1.4.1.000
The drivers for the Etron chip are EtronXHCI.sys v0.00.0000.0119 and EtronHub3.sys v0.00.0000.0119
I got this information from the Device Manager.
The drivers were downloaded from the Asmedia and Etron websites since the drivers from the Syba cd were outdated.

Attachments

• CBS.zip
    541.1 KB · Views: 227
Hi,
looking through the CBS logs it looks like a telemetry client that is corrupted:
Code:
 Cannot repair member file [l:66{33}]"telemetry.ASM-WindowsDefault.json" of Microsoft-Windows-Unified-Telemetry-Client, Version = 6.1.7601.18869, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_AMD64 (9), Culture neutral, VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type neutral, TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral in the store, hash mismatch
I doubt if this would cause you major problems but how is the system running now and did you update the Broadcom driver above?

Please post any new dump files.

Yes please post any new dump files as parameters may change so it's always worth debugging new dumps.

Back
Top Bottom