Windows 7 BSOD while reopening Application after crash

LandYacht

I BSOD When I try to reopen CSGO. Minecraft, or any other game after it randomly crashes.
I posted some logs below. I also posted on a couple of other forums and no one is responding so hopefully someone on here can help.

Attachments

• CODY-PC-Mon_05_09_2016_163546_29.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 419
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 116, {fffffa8009c5b4e0, fffff88010e30e98, 0, 2}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmpag.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmpag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmpag.sys
Probably caused by : atikmpag.sys ( atikmpag+ce98 )

Followup: MachineOwner
Hi,
of the dump files sent most are like the one posted above which means that for some reason your graphics driver did not reset within time. These are also known as 'TDR's' ( TDR stands for Timeout Detection and Recovery) and can be caused by many different things. The probable cause relates to your graphics driver and almost every dump file regardless of bugcheck pointed to the gpu driver as a possible issue
I checked through your dump file and you do have a few possible culprits although first let's deal with your graphics driver.

atikmdag.sys Fri Dec 04 17:14:28 2015: AMD Graphics driver:
Please remove this version of driver using an application called the Display Driver Uninstaller. This, when used in safe mode, ensures that everything is removed including anything left behind by previous driver installs.
Display Driver Uninstaller

Once removed please install the latest version available for your card:
Desktop

GVTDrv64.sys Tue Sep 05 08:10:02 2006: Gigabyte Easy Tune 6 driver (known BSOD issues w/Win7) please remove.

Your main system drivers could also do with updating. You can find drivers for Windows 7 on your motherboard support page:
GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket AM3+ - GA-970A-DS3P (rev. 1.0)

Check for system corruption by looking in the all programs area of the start menu for command prompt, right click on it, choose properties and then run as admin. Type:
sfc /scannow
Press enter and await results.

Make the above changes and see how you go. If you were overclocking the card please stop until the BSOD is stopped.

Post any new dump files.

Thank you very much, You were the only person to respond from the multiple forms, I have done everything you said and I will let you know if something happens again :)

Thanks
Cody

Okay, So I was trying to edit a video and all of a sudden blue screened again. I uninstalled my display drivers in safe mode and reinstalled the ones I needed. Here are the log files again.

Attachments

• CODY-PC-Tue_05_10_2016_231258_17.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 441
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 116, {fffffa8010e4d1c0, fffff88002b50f50, 0, 2}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmpag.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmpag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmpag.sys
Probably caused by : atikmpag.sys ( atikmpag+cf50 )

Followup: MachineOwner
Hi,
as you can see same bugcheck..
So straight after the bsod you uninstalled the drivers using the DDU and then installed the new driver yes? If this is the case then you saved me the job of asking you to do this.
If your overclocking the gpu then please stop

AppleCharger.sys Thu Oct 25 01:51:02 2012: GIGABYTE On/Off Charge driver. May cause BSODon Win7/8 systems remove to test.

GVTDrv64.sys Tue Sep 05 08:10:02 2006: Gigabyte Easy Tune 6 driver (known BSOD issues w/Win7) please remove.

Rt64win7.sys Tue Aug 23 14:55:41 2011: Realtek RTL8168D/8111D Family PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet please update
Realtek
RTKVHD64.sys Tue Oct 30 09:51:36 2012: Realtek High Definition Audio Function Driver
Realtek

Post any new dump files.

I dont really know how to update these:
Rt64win7.sys Tue Aug 23 14:55:41 2011: Realtek RTL8168D/8111D Family PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet please update
Realtek
RTKVHD64.sys Tue Oct 30 09:51:36 2012: Realtek High Definition Audio Function Driver
Realtek

Im afraid I will install the wrong thing.

I dont really know how to update these:
First open the control panel and navigate to the remove programs area. You should see both drivers in this section under Realtek.
Uninstall both before installing the new versions highlighted below.
Realtek
driver1.JPG

Realtek
driver2.JPG

Back