Windows 7 BSODs occurring while away from computer, BCCode d1

Bk1320

Hello, and thank you for your assistance. I have just put together a new desktop with an i7 - 4790k on Asus Z97-A mobo. Its been running for a week or so without incident, but lately when I leave I tend to come back to find my computer shut down. If anyone can tell me more precisely what the issue is I would be very grateful.

Copied from the Windows Unexpected Shutdown window:
BCCode: d1
BCP1: FFFFF88006929638
BCP2: 0000000000000002
BCP3: 0000000000000008
BCP4: FFFFF88006929638
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1

Attachments

• W7F_16-02-2015.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 944
Hi Bk,
unfortunately I'm just popping out for an appointment but will be back within a couple of hours. I'll debug your dump file as soon as i get back.

Hi BK,
I just checked your zip file and unfortunately no dump file is present.
In order to help you we need to read the dump file created when your machine blue screened. The Dump files are found in a folder marked Minidump. This folder can be found in the main Windows folder. If you can't find it or no dump files are present then you probably need to change settings so they get created:
Go to Start and type in sysdm.cpl and press Enter
Click on the Advanced tab
Click on the Startup and Recovery Settings button
Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked
Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box
Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump << where your .dmp files can be
found later.
Click and apply to exit the dialogs.

You'll then have to wait until the next bsod for a dump file to be produced.

Thank you very much for your help! Sorry about the missing dump file, but fortunately (unfortunately?) it didn't take long for another BSOD to pop up. A copy of the dump file is attached (even after using take ownership the original refused to upload). This one was made from a kernel dump, but I have changed the recovery setting to Small memory dump. If/when I experience another BSOD I will upload the new dump file. Thanks again for any assistance you can render!

Attachments

• 021715-7644-01 - Copy.dmp
    321.2 KB · Views: 200
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck D1, {fffff88005929638, 2, 8, fffff88005929638}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for MijXfilt.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for MijXfilt.sys
Probably caused by : MijXfilt.sys ( MijXfilt+1b638 )

Followup: MachineOwner
Hi,
MijXfilt.sys relates to your MotioninJoy simulate Xbox 360 controller although I think it actually relates to this:

xusb21.sys Wed Apr 08 15:28:44 2009: XBox USB wireless controller BSOD issues in Win7 with 2009 driver please update using the driver found here:
http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/controller-pc-compatibility

Thanks again for both your assistance and the speed with which it has been rendered. I have updated the driver using the provided link. If another BSOD with the same code set pops up I'll update here, but at the moment I'm confident this one is solved!

Fingers crossed.. :) Best of luck and if all else fails just post back.

Well unfortunately I BSOD'd last night while I was sleeping, same set of error codes I think.

BCCode: d1
BCP1: FFFFF880097D5638
BCP2: 0000000000000002
BCP3: 0000000000000008
BCP4: FFFFF880097D5638
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1

I re-ran the W7F tool, and have attached both the generated folder and the dump file from this last BSOD in case it failed to include in the zip. Thanks again for any aid!

EDIT: I have been able to reconstruct the circumstances of the crash. I use the BetterDS3 tool with the MiJ driver. Apparently the crash occurs when recovering from sleep while having BetterDS3 open with a controller set to Xinput. This appears to be intermittent as I was not able to produce a BSOD every time.

Attachments

• W7F_18-02-2015.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 322
  • 021815-4789-01 - Copy.dmp
    345.6 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck D1, {fffff880097d5638, 2, 8, fffff880097d5638}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for MijXfilt.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for MijXfilt.sys
Probably caused by : MijXfilt.sys ( MijXfilt+1b638 )

Followup: MachineOwner
Hi,
it would seem the old driver is still causing issues.

Try removing the motion in joy driver as well as the old Xbox driver:
xusb21.sys Wed Apr 08 15:28:44 2009
Also
WinRing0x64.sys Sat Jul 26 14:29:37 2008: Many different programs that center around the using of the WinRing libraries (RealTemp, Corsair Link2 (known BSOD issues w/Win8), Razer GameBooster, Fusiontweaker (Google Code), etc)

Once you've removed the controller drivers use the link i gave above and re-install the Xbox one driver.

Back