Windows 10 Cannot Print Emails Or Web pages

rjlocal22

Hello,
I can print documents and take screen shots and print them but my printer will not print emails or webpages direct.
What steps do I take to try and solve this?

How did you try to print the emails or the web pages?
Please describe step by step.

What model is the printer?

Last edited:
What e-mail software do you use?
What web page(s) did you try to print?
What error message did you get, if any?
How did you try to print the emails or the web pages?

Last edited:
I use Google email and It's been a couple of days since I tried to print a web page and do not recall which one.
However, I'll see if I can print this page.

I use Google email and It's been a couple of days since I tried to print a web page and do not recall which one.
However, I'll see if I can print this page.

Did you click on the print icon in the top right corner when using Gmail? (take a look at the image attached)
Did you get an error?
What web browser do you use?

Attachments

• Gmail print.png
    Gmail print.png
    9 KB · Views: 149
Update:
Web pages are printing. So I must have been on a site that needed repair. But I still cannot print emails. I use the far right menu Icon to try and print but nothing happens and there is no queue.

Update:
Web pages are printing. So I must have been on a site that needed repair. But I still cannot print emails. I use the far right menu Icon to try and print but nothing happens and there is no queue.

What web browser do you use?
I use Chromium and after I press the print icon the window in the image below appears:

Attachments

• Gmail print.png
    Gmail print.png
    18.6 KB · Views: 157
Using Edge and I got the same result. I am wondering if I should try changing the default to windows email from G mail.

Let's try to solve the problem with Gmail first.
Please take a screenshot of what you see after clicking on the print icon when using Firefox and post it here.

Ok, I think I found the problem. It's the Iobit web site. I just got hung up on it trying to print a confirmation on my order. Then I got the idea of checking my sent and receive emails from other sites and people and found I can print them.
I should have not have assumed that all emails could not print. I guess one of my faults is to make a simple problem harder.

Here go's:
If you find that an email will not print , it may be the fault of the sender if it's from a website. If you can print emails from
other web sites and from personal emails , then you know that something is amiss at a particular website. So the only thing that i know you can do , is to take a screen shot and print that.

Back