Windows 7 cannot re install windows7

arun123

My computer is affected by virus.So I planned to reinstall windows.after installation it won't boot after asking new username and password. I tried to reinstall once again.but the windows disc does'nt boots after showing windows animation.it get stuck at windows wallpaper of installion disc.Any solutions please!!!(My harddrive partitions went to dynamic simple partitions in previous windows.)

Is this a commercial disk or an ISO you downloaded and burned to disk? If it was downloaded the max burn speed you want is 4 X. The download may also be corrupt. Look where you downloaded and see if there is hash check info and check that or just download again and check.
Joe

Is this a commercial disk or an ISO you downloaded and burned to disk? If it was downloaded the max burn speed you want is 4 X. The download may also be corrupt. Look where you downloaded and see if there is hash check info and check that or just download again and check.Joe
It is a original dvd disc without any scratches. My problem is, it boots nothing.

Have you tried changing the boot order in your BIOS?
Is the original disk certified by microsoft (ie: certificate of genuity [see attachment][sorry for blurry quality, it's taken from my iPod :/)?
Have you verified that your disc driver works?

Note: What you're looking for in the certificate is circled in blue.

Attachments

• genuine.JPG
    genuine.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 286
Back