Windows 10 Cannot remove old work account from Windows 10

I added work account on my home PC so I can check my email and whatnot and now that I'm not with that company anymore it seems impossible to remove that account. I get a warning every time I log into windows that work account is not good, but there's no "Remove" button when I go there.

I found some screenshots online that show "Remove" button, but on my windows that's not an option. "Manage" takes me online to log into account that I do not have anymore, so I'm stuck.

Anyone knows how to get rid of it? Is it stored in registry maybe somewhere?

accounts-used-by-other-apps.png

On my instance it looks like this

bb862fd1-d5b0-4c6c-a2ff-d41d27628f5c-upload-true-png.53374

Thanks in advance!

Are you trying to delete the work account when you are logged in with another Administrator account? Sorry for asking, but I have to be sure you are on the right path.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Are you trying to delete the work account when you are logged in with another Administrator account? Sorry for asking, but I have to be sure you are on the right path.

Yes, I have only one windows account that I created when installing windows and that should be admin.

Ok, but are you trying to delete the work account when you are logged off from it and logged in to your local admin account?
Did you also try to disconnect first your account as Neemobeer suggests?

Back