Windows 7 Cant find arrange option

aimjay

Hello everyone, i'm having this problem, cant find the "auto arrange icons" options in folders, only in desktop the options is available. Any idea?
i'm testing RTM-64Bits version

Thx in advance.

Best regards

In the "View" menu you'll find "Sort by" and "group by". I think these might be what you're looking for.

thx for the reply, but no, im talking about the auto arrange options in "view" menu, just like in desktop, but in folders it doesn't seems to be available

regards

I can't find it either

This "arrange" option appears to be another of entirely too many favorite option of many users that Microsoft chose to eliminate from Windows 7. I have become accustomed to creating a desktop shortcut to Office, for instance, and drag shortcuts for Word, Publisher, Visio, Powerpoint, etc. into that "Office" folder and arrange them according to frequency of use. LOST THAT OPTION!!! Now we can only accept Microsoft's decision that we want our icons aranged alphabetically!!!! :confused: If anyone knows a "fix" for this, aimjay and several more, including myself, want to know it.

How 'bout it reghakr, this is your field.

This "arrange" option appears to be another of entirely too many favorite option of many users that Microsoft chose to eliminate from Windows 7. I have become accustomed to creating a desktop shortcut to Office, for instance, and drag shortcuts for Word, Publisher, Visio, Powerpoint, etc. into that "Office" folder and arrange them according to frequency of use. LOST THAT OPTION!!! Now we can only accept Microsoft's decision that we want our icons aranged alphabetically!!!! :confused: If anyone knows a "fix" for this, aimjay and several more, including myself, want to know it.

How 'bout it reghakr, this is your field.

oh i see )=... bad news... really like this options, if someone can make a fix to add this options to folders that will be great..

ty John.

Back
Top Bottom