Windows 7 Can't install windows 7

skeptic

when im restarting and running windows 7 from CD
it says: loading windows 7 files... and finishing
and then i see the windows 7's blue background with the cursor mouse sign and nothing happened.
even if i try more then 1 cd that was burned better it has the same problem.
but the thing is that the cd drive is working . maybe i need to try an external cd drive?
but probably external cd drive is not working straight when i start the computer but only after windows is loading?
i didn't try so i dont know and its not my computer so i asked if is it worth to try at all
thanks

where u get the windows from? was it downloaded or bought since you said you burned it

If you are talking about the loading windows black screen with the white bar, during the reboot (or after), you can remove the DVD if you choose. You might try that (watch your fingers), but if it doesn't help, you might check your hard drive to see if any problems might be evident.

If you are talking about the loading windows black screen with the white bar, during the reboot (or after), you can remove the DVD if you choose. You might try that (watch your fingers), but if it doesn't help, you might check your hard drive to see if any problems might be evident.
no im talking about this screen
Link Removed - Invalid URL

its stuck at this screen and not moving no metter what i do (getting out and in the cd)
and the windows is original

Back