Windows 7 Complex Problem with Windows 7 (again)

These are the dump files we dealt with earlier yes? If so just leave them.

They have already been 'fixed' when we debugged the dump files, why not just leave them as a record? I think you can clear the event viewer history but I'm not sure that's so wise.

Because I am confused, that every time I start the computer 8 new error reportings popup in the event manager with the old date. like there is somethign wrong in the registry. I am not sure.

Do you have any issues using the computer? If not then I'd try not to worry. You aren't the first and certainly not the last to venture into the event viewer and panic. As I already said, if the pc seems to be running fine then don't worry about it.

Okay, I will try. It is a neurotic (really) problem I've got with computer issues. Let's hope everything will be fine.

I think almost everyone does it Bob so your not alone. You look in there and it appears like a real horror show of problems when in reality it's not always as bad as it looks. It's a good place to start looking if you do have an issue but again it's a matter of working out whats good and what's possibly bad but as i said only if you have an issue.

kemical, meanwhile, are you a microsoft employee? And do you have steam? I would ask via IM but I cannot find any IM on this website ;c

Hi Bob,
not an employee but an MVP.
Microsoft MVP Award

Yes I use STEAM and my nic is kemical :)

To use the internal mail on the forum simply click on the users name and then 'Start a conversation'.

Back