Banned
:( I NEED HELP!!!
My custom built pc:

Asus P7-H55 M-Pro
Intel Core i3 540
8 gb Geil Value Ram
Rosewill Destroyer
500 GB Seagate Barracuda SATA 7200 RPM

I had lots of problems installing Windows 7 so i got help from this forum. But now there is lots of diagnostic errors and errors. especially in winrar when extracting files. it says they are corrupt when they arent.
PLEASE HELP!!!

YouTube - 1234cdog1234's Channel

even when i try to install Windows 7 Pro and Ultimate i get the 0x80070017 error :(

:( I NEED HELP!!!
My custom built pc:

Asus P7-H55 M-Pro
Intel Core i3 540
8 gb Geil Value Ram
Rosewill Destroyer
500 GB Seagate Barracuda SATA 7200 RPM

I had lots of problems installing Windows 7 so i got help from this forum. But now there is lots of diagnostic errors and errors. especially in winrar when extracting files. it says they are corrupt when they arent.
PLEASE HELP!!!

even when i try to install Windows 7 Pro and Ultimate i get the 0x80070017 error :(

Hey Cory;
How's it going. From your two posts above it's kinda unclear as to where you are right now. Are you currently running Windows 7 (Ultimate or Pro) or are you back attempting a clean install and starting over. Please clarify that for us.
If you're back attempting an install and getting the error you mentioned above, inspect the source media for damage. If it is a DVD that has been produced from an ISO (image file) try re-burning it at the slowest possible speed your burning software suppports.
If you have a currently running operating system then please follow the links that Elmer provided in his post and provide the associated attachments from CPUz and Captain Jack's utility.
Keep us posted.

I am running Windows 7 Home Premium now and i am having problems. Lots of App Crashes and such. Needless to say my versions aren't legal but have worked on other machines. Even when i installed Photoshop CS5 when i tried to start it, it crashed. I really need help.

Specs:
cap cpuz.PNG

I am running Windows 7 Home Premium now and i am having problems. Lots of App Crashes and such. Needless to say my versions aren't legal but have worked on other machines. Even when i installed Photoshop CS5 when i tried to start it, it crashed. I really need help.
What? Seriously?
Please refer to item #1 here Link Removed due to 404 Error.
The admission above reflects a clear violation of our Terms of Service. This thread will be closed and your account banned. Please also note that besides being illegal and morally wrong often times hacked/cracked versions of software are riddled with problems and may very well be at the heart of your current problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom