Confirm Email that doesn't exist?

DevonWithAnI

My Microsoft email needs to be confirmed with an email that no longer exists, I can't access my inbox without changing the confirmation email, and I can't change the confirmation email with confirmation, it's frustrating as I need to sign in and check my email, but I can't. Any help?

Hi, Have You tried this link? https://account.live.com/acsr
You will need an alternate email. If you don't have one,create one.
Or login with a different browser? I used to have a problem where one browser would send me to a confirmation page and another didn't.

Last edited:
Hi, Have You tried this link?
You will need an alternate email. If you don't have one,create one.
Or login with a different browser? I used to have a problem where one browser would send me to a confirmation page and another didn't.

Sorry If I'm not explaining this right. I have access to my Live account, but I can't confirm it and check my email The reason for that is because the confirmation email is being sent to an account that has been removed (Yahoo) due to my inactivity.

Sorry if i misunderstood, are you saying that it won't let you change your alternate email without confirmation to an alternate email?
Correct. I can't change the alternate email, because I need confirmation from that email.

I'm sorry if i am off base, but hotmail offers no alternative, did you try my first suggestion, as a last result, it asks for a alternate email(again, created anew) and it asks pertinent information only the email owner should know, and sends the request to the mail provided...Sorry, What am i missing here?
Perhaps one of our wise security experts on this forum are more your speed...I digress.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom