Windows 10 crash after June 11/19 update

loonybob

installed June 11 update to win 10 1903 and on reboot it hung at windows explorer personal settings not working. Tried 3 times then reverted back to pre-update to get back up.
Anyone else have this?

Doesn't appear to be a known issue for this. Grab a copy of the windows update log and upload it.

You can run the following powershell command then upload the WU.zip file on your desktop
Get-WindowsUpdateLog -LogPath "$($env:USERPROFILE)\Desktop\WU.log"; Compress-Archive -Path "$($env:USERPROFILE)\Desktop\WU.log" -DestinationPath "$($env:USERPROFILE)\Desktop\WU.zip";

Doesn't appear to be a known issue for this. Grab a copy of the windows update log and upload it.

You can run the following powershell command then upload the WU.zip file on your desktop
Get-WindowsUpdateLog -LogPath "$($env:USERPROFILE)\Desktop\WU.log"; Compress-Archive -Path "$($env:USERPROFILE)\Desktop\WU.log" -DestinationPath "$($env:USERPROFILE)\Desktop\WU.zip";
Sorry friend I don't speak that language. I'm more of a user.

Open a powershell prompt and copy and paste the code, it will create a file called WU.log and WU.zip. Upload the zip file here or you can PM it to me

From the windows update log it looks like that KB installed successfully. After rebooting where exactly does it hang up?

Before the login screen or after you log into the computer?

I enter my pin from the welcome screen then it stops at a black screen and the little window in the top left says Windows explorer, personal settings has stopped.

Back