Windows 7 Crashing on hibernate

adamski

Hi everyone

Last week my computer started crashing every time I closed the lid/went to hibernate. No idea what I did for this to suddenly start happening.

After searching for a while on Google, I thought it may be to do with Dropbox so I installed the latest version. This has helped a bit but the system still crashes quite often.

It has also crashed on shut down. It seems to be taking a lot longer to shut down than it used to and on occasion it's taken so long I've had to force switch it off.

Looking at bluescreen view it seems to be caused by ntkrnlpa.exe. I've attached some files from bluescreen view.

If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated.

Adam

Attachments

• dumpfiles.txt
    10.3 KB · Views: 315
  • CRASHLIST.txt
    183.9 KB · Views: 278
Hi Adamski and Welcome to the Forum. To get the best help you should really attach your dump files to a post:
GoTo your C:\Windows\Minidump folder. Copy the *.dmp files to a new folder on your desktop. Zip up the *.dmp files from that folder and attach to a post.
You'll probably get a better response as well if you had this post moved or started a new one in the Link Removed due to 404 Error Forum.
A couple of useful threads to see:
Important! SF Diagnostics Tool.
Important! Every thread starter please see. Take snips of the Memory tab and all the Slot #'s available under the SPD tab.

HTH Elmer.

Thanks for the tips. I've attached the dump files. Will post in BSOD as well.

Attachments

• Dump Files.rar
    767.6 KB · Views: 242
Back
Top Bottom