Windows 7 crashing windows help plz

yash

windows 7 keeps on crashing while playing games on my pc.when ever i started to play the game,after some time suddenly the system shutdowns itself and no error pops up.previously it never happened,i freshly installed new operating system but the problem remains same.i used to play ea cricket and motogp 2.flash games are properly working.i use dell inspiron 1525,2gb ram,160gb hard disk,384mb intel video accelerator,32bit windows 7 ultimate.plz help me.iam not able to play any game with the existed problem.previously iam using xp servicepack2,after that i started to use windows 7.at first it did'nt get crashed and working properly while playing games.after some time i reinstalled the windows7 next time from that time the problem get occured.i thought that any files may be corrupted so i re insatalled the windows 7 next time but the problem remains same.

Last edited:
Hey there...

C:\Windows\Minidump

Copy the files in there to any other folder then zip them. Attach the zip to a post and we will have a look for ya.

Try searching *.DMP. May be in C:\windows and be called memory.dmp. If still none go to system control panel and make the settings match the enclosed snip

Back
Top Bottom