Windows 10 Custom font size doesn't stick?

kenw232

Extraordinary Member
Does anyone know why my Ease of Access "Make text bigger" font size selection doesn't stick on my laptop? Whenever I have my USBC hub plugged in with the external HDMI monitor the machine always starts up with a small font even know I already and previously selected 133% font size. It even knows its suppose to be 133% because the slider is already on it when go I to fix it.
See: Upload and share screenshots and images - print screen online | Snipboard.io

But the font is still small. I then just do the same thing and Apply and the font goes larger like it should have already done to begin with.
See: Upload and share screenshots and images - print screen online | Snipboard.io

Why? Why won't it save? Same with ScrollWidth in the registry, I want my scrollbar width to be like -400, not the default -260. Yet it keep resetting. Windows 10 (1903 Build 18362.418) will never make these changes stick. Anyone know why?

Note the hard drive was move to a different laptop if that matters, it was fixed in the shop.

Back
Top Bottom