Windows 7 Daily BSOD please help!! TWICE A DAY ALMOST

blackscell

http://www.techspot.com/community/attachments/naamloos-png.73747/

See pic above, and zip file for all the info

Hi guys, I am new here and decided to make an account since this BSOD is really frustrating me.
I updated all my drivers, windows update etc nothing seems to help I am almost getting daily BSODs now...Also dead the chdfk things and others but they never found anything. Register is fine so is harddisk.

No virus whatsoever or malware found ( nod32 and iobot anti malware.)

See zip file for any info u need about the bsod or my systemView attachment Seven Forums.zip

Hi,

it looks like 1.60 is your latest version, all you need to decide on is which way your going to update. That's why you see three downloads for the same version number as these relate to different ways you can update. If you click on the plus signs it will give you info on how each update solution works. You just need to decide which will work best for you.

The windows memtest just doesn't cut it. Please use the app I suggested and the method outlined.

Hi,

it looks like 1.60 is your latest version, all you need to decide on is which way your going to update. That's why you see three downloads for the same version number as these relate to different ways you can update. If you click on the plus signs it will give you info on how each update solution works. You just need to decide which will work best for you.

The windows memtest just doesn't cut it. Please use the app I suggested and the method outlined.

Updated bios, immediatly noticed a huge boost in my internet speed and wifi signal dont know if its cause of the update. I should be fine now right

That sounds about right as some of your dmp files were pointing to a network issue.. Let's hope it's done some good.

That sounds about right as some of your dmp files were pointing to a network issue.. Let's hope it's done some good.

1 Day and no Bsod, a huge progress already!
Now lets hope it stays like this, I made 8 accounts on different forums and this the only forum that helped me so thanks alot!!!!!!

Your welcome! Glad to have been some help.. :)

Dang, it went good for a day then it crashed again. What i noticed is that i had no internet after the crash and i couldnt reconnect untill i restarted the modem. I think it has something to do with my net drivers?

On Sun 19-8-2012 20:44:01
GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file:
C:\Windows\minidump\081912-19859-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the
following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x7F1C0)
Bugcheck code: 0xD1 (0xA,
0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF8800164F080)
Error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

file path:
C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System

company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel &
System
Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode driver
attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high.
This
appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a
hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this
problem is caused by another driver which cannot be identified at this time.

On Sun
19-8-2012 20:44:01 GMT your computer crashed

crash dump file:
C:\Windows\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: tcpip.sys (tcpip+0x42080)
Bugcheck code: 0xD1 (0xA,
0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF8800164F080)
Error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
file path:
C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tcpip.sys
product: Besturingssysteem Microsoft® Windows®
company: Microsoft Corporation
description:
TCP/IP-stuurprogramma
Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not
likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in a
standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly
this problem is caused by another driver on your system which cannot be
identified at this time.

Here are the dump files etc :View attachment PCHF.zip

I'd try running memtest. I posted the link above and also please follow the process I outlined.

And another tcpip crash, the worst thing is that im not even doing anything when it crashes just browsing.......

Get rid of this software for the time being and make sure that it's driver is no longer on the system
cfosspeed6.sys 7/4/2011 Frequently asked questions (FAQ) about cFosSpeed - Internet-Accelerator + Ping optimizer - cFos Software GmbH
When you uninstall the software check for
cfosspeed cFosSpeed for faster Internet connections (NDIS 6) c:\windows\system32\drivers\cfosspeed6.sys make sure it's gone or rename it to cfosspeed6.OLD to break it.
See if that resolves your problem and let us know.
Code:
fffff880`08c2df38  fffff880`042f0b90Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\cfosspeed6.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for cfosspeed6.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for cfosspeed6.sys
 cfosspeed6+0xa7b90
Regards
Randy

Get rid of this software for the time being and make sure that it's driver is no longer on the system
cfosspeed6.sys 7/4/2011 Frequently asked questions (FAQ) about cFosSpeed - Internet-Accelerator + Ping optimizer - cFos Software GmbH
When you uninstall the software check for
cfosspeed cFosSpeed for faster Internet connections (NDIS 6) c:\windows\system32\drivers\cfosspeed6.sys make sure it's gone or rename it to cfosspeed6.OLD to break it.
See if that resolves your problem and let us know.
Code:
fffff880`08c2df38  fffff880`042f0b90Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\cfosspeed6.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for cfosspeed6.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for cfosspeed6.sys
 cfosspeed6+0xa7b90
Regards
Randy

Fully uninstalled this and deleted the register files too with advanced syscare, but i dont think this one is the problem since i had many bsods before i downloaded this program, i only downloaded it from the link someone posted in here for the asrock motherboard site.

I will keep an update if I get another BSOD, thanks for the reply!

Kemical posted this and referenced his previous post here http://windows7forums.com/blue-scre...-please-help-twice-day-almost.html#post270090 in which he suggests running seven (7) or eight (8) passes
I'd try running memtest. I posted the link above and also please follow the process I outlined.
And an hour or so later you posted this. Which may be the fastest memtest86+ I ever seen, especially if you tested each stick individually.
Did a full memtest run, no errors found.
It's important that you make sure that you have determined that your memory cannot be at fault here.
As far as that software is concerned leave it off for now and post any new dump files by attaching them here to your thread.
Thanks
Randy

Kemical posted this and referenced his previous post here http://windows7forums.com/blue-scre...-please-help-twice-day-almost.html#post270090 in which he suggests running seven (7) or eight (8) passes

And an hour or so later you posted this. Which may be the fastest memtest86+ I ever seen, especially if you tested each stick individually.

It's important that you make sure that you have determined that your memory cannot be at fault here.
As far as that software is concerned leave it off for now and post any new dump files by attaching them here to your thread.
Thanks
Randy

I booted the cd, then went out for a jog when I came back it showed no errors. So do I only have to test the 2nd ram stick solo now or do I need to test both individual?

Well that took a long time, tested both sticks for 10 and 8 passes and no errors found. Glad it is not my memory.
Will keep u guys updated for future bsod thanks for all the replies

Do me a favor. Grab a blank CD and this program What is Windows Defender Offline? (get the correct version for your architecture).
The program will create a bootable CD from which you can boot your computer and run an offline scan for malicious software. Be sure to run a FULL scan, I believe the program defaults to quick scan so you'll need to change that, you can stop the quick scan make the adjustment and start the full scan, or simply wait till the quick scan concludes and then run it again using full scan option.
Additionally see if you can update this driver viahduaa.sys 5/7/2009 for your VIA High Definition Audio Card from here VIA Drivers Download - VIA Technologies, Inc.
Post back with the results and include any new dump files.
Regards
Randy

Back
Top Bottom