Insider Preview Downloading 10159 now...what's up?

Discussion in 'Windows 10 Help and Support' started by Saltgrass, Jun 30, 2015.

1. MikeHawthorne

MikeHawthorne Essential Member
    Microsoft Community Contributor

Hi

I'll try and change the defaults and see what happens.
    It's nice and sunny, dry and 80 degrees in Michigan today.

Happy Fourth of July!!!

Mike

2. Trouble

Trouble Noob Whisperer

Back at ya, Mike.
    78 sunny low humidity here in Northwest Indiana. Just right for feeding the mosquitoes tonight at the fireworks.

3. MikeHawthorne

Hi

Our cat Xena the warrior princess just came home, from he nightly adventures looking pretty upset. LOL
    I guess she doesn't appreciate all the fireworks going on around us.

It seems like everyone around here is shooting stuff up into the sky, some of them right across the road.

Our house is on the second highest location, in the county, we are adjacent to a ski area, (explains why we've been hit by lightning twice) and before everything grew up we could see fireworks from miles away to the south and west.

Now the trees all around have grown so tall (we've lived here 30 years this year) we can only hear them.

We stayed home and watched The Capitol Fourth on PBS.

Mike

4. MikeHawthorne

Hi

That worked, I set my default music player to WinAmp and then asked Cortana to play my music and WinAmp opened and started playing my active list.

I then created a new Playlist named "Playlist One" and tried to tell her to play, "Playlist One" but that seemed to confuse her, but the next time I just said "Play my music" she opened WinAmp and played "Playlist One".

Mike

#24 MikeHawthorne, Jul 5, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2015
  5. Pauli

Pauli Extraordinary Member
    Premium Supporter

Personally I get trouble when temperature goes over 20 celsius in shadow. On the other hand, I had no problems with 35 celsius while in Berlin, wearing motorcyclist leather. I also survived 64 celsius in Turkey... I guess it's psychosomatic - I need my birthplace to be cool, born in late September it's the first breath I took... I start to enjoy the crispy weather in August. I'm probably limited here, like an Eskimo who gets Texas weather of a sudden.

But then, Space is cold, You Texans will need us Northern there. Won't be any corn growing in the free? :tongue:

6. MikeHawthorne

Hi Pauli

As you get older it's kind of relative.

My wife and I both notice that there are times when we say, "It's cold in here" and I go to change the thermostat and it says it's 70 degrees.

Then next day we will say,"Boy it's getting hot in here", and I'll go to turn on the air conditioning and it's 70 degrees. LOL

Getting old isn't for wusses!

Mike