Windows 10 driver power state failure

Fenway16

Honorable Member
Surfing - blue screen - above msg comes on and says it will shut down after collecting error info - sits there for at least 20 minutes - no shutdown. So I hit the power button. It said it was 100% finished with collecting error info so I figured it was ok to turn off. Any thoughts? What should I do next. Log on at admin page and try some suggestions from "driver easy" site? Not sure what else to do. Thanks.

Really? If I follow their suggestions, I am not downloading anything to my pc. How can that be malware? Thanks.

They also offer a driver install util. If it's just a guide follow it, but don't download anything if they offer it.

Update - logged on this morning and everything is working fine. They -- "drivereasy" had recommended jiggering with the power balance options on the control panel. Since everything seems to be working ok, should I pass on that? Also, looked at their other solutions and a utility for downloading drivers is offered as you mention in your post. I guess if 10 gives me that message again, I'll have to do as you recommend with the BSOD instructions. Thanks again.

Back