Windows 7 Error Message after factory reset

IneedHLP

Hello, first off im new here so nice to meet everyone. I did a factory reset on my gateway
all in one computer (Model is ZX6970) a while back and everything was going good and I got a message that seems pretty common from my research. it says "Windows could not complete the installation. To install windows on this computer, restart the installation. It gives the option to click OK but for some reason im getting no mouse or keyboard operation. I have no cursor from the mouse and I cant press CTRL ALT DEL or anything like that on the keyboard its just stuck on this screen. any help or solution would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Also, I have a system recovery disc I made and when I boot to CD/DVD I have the same problem where I cant click anything with the mouse or press any buttons with the keyboard.

What was the issue that made you decide to reset? What do you mean reset? A gateway application, or windows recovery. A new installation of win 7 OS? Partition recovery by pressing F10, F11 or what ever gateways is.

This may/will kill system, will need windows OS installation disk (OEM) if you. Hard reset hold power button in or pull power plug.

Boot to bois F2, del while booting.

Total Lost Of data if recovery option not preformed correctly.

Back