Windows 7 Ethernet controller problem.

wyya

Hello , i just formatted my laptop (win 7 ultimate) and my internet seem not working. At device manager , it appears something like i attached . I've tried for install device but still same . Hope you guys can help . Pardon my English.

WiFi network is working .

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to the forum.
From the looks of the Device Manager image you've attached and the number of "Other" devices one of which is your ethernet controller, my suggestion would be to check your computer manufacturer's or motherboard manufacturer's or device manufacturer's website and obtain the latest driver available.
IF you take some time and fill out your system specs perhaps we could be of more assistance.
http://windows7forums.com/windows-7...you-filling-your-system-specs.html#post235529
Regards
Randy

Ty so much :D. I try the link that you give , well downloading now . About the system spec, later i'll fill up . Its 6 am (Malaysia).

The only link I provided was a link to an explanation of how to fill out your system specs. Without knowing what computer or hardware you have I would be unable to provide any other link.
Regards
Randy

You have Bluetooth, so some of the devices may be Bluetooth devices, so you may need to install the Bluetooth Suite or disable it in the Bios if not used. Bluetooth also sets up a Network Adapter.

If you were to have a newer system, you may have something like an Intel Management Engine Interface which needs a driver.

Where have you gotten the drivers for your system so far..Windows 7 only? When I installed Windows 7 on my system, the network adapter driver was not available except by download from ASUS or from the Drivers CD.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom