Windows 10 External DVD burner

brod298

Extraordinary Member
Hi everybody,
I have HP Omen desktop that does not come with DVD burner. So I have to buy external one for my DVD s with pics on it. Nothing big.
Not sure which one to but but found this one :
VersionTECH. External CD DVD Drive, USB 3.0 Type C Ultra-Slim Superdrive Optical Burner Writer Player CD DVD +/- RW, Compatible with Windows 10 8 7 XP Vista Mac OS System for Mac Pro Air iMac
Is it any good?
Beside that I have a cable problem. My desktop PC is under my desk so I would like to have longer cable for DVD burner not to have to go under the table each time, easier to manage from desk. What extention cable to by and is it working ok if extended. I need 3 feet extention.
Thank you so much, take care and be safe

Vesna

I don't know the VersionTech, I use an LG, you won't need it so much these days. But the cable, it is an USB 3 type, the inside of the large connector is white (USB 2 uses black), beware of that. You can buy them at any nearby computer shop.

Last edited:
I don't know the VersionTech, I use an LG, you won't need it so much these days. But the cable, it is an USB 3 type, the inside the large connector is white (USB 2 uses black), beware of that. You can buy them at any nearby computer shop.

I don't know the VersionTech, I use an LG, you won't need it so much these days. But the cable, it is an USB 3 type, the inside the large connector is white (USB 2 uses black), beware of that. You can buy them at any nearby computer shop.

Back
Top Bottom