Windows 10 Feedback program ?

davidhk129

Build 9879 re-installed about 2 days ago.
Tried to open Windows Feedback and I got this.....
1.jpg

So, I clicked Windows Insider Preview Porgramme ink and I got this......
2.jpg

Hell, no. One pc is enough.
What's up with that ?

adding..... forgot to mention that clicking the Reload did absolutely nothing.

Last edited:
Not sure, David, but I think MS is inviting you to download the Enterprise ISO. If you click the invitation, that is where you will go.

My 9879 is an Enterprise version which I downloaded the ISO from the official site, and burnt it to a bootable DVD.

Ok. No other answer. But I have just put in the suggestion that they stop asking, previous downloaders, on the suggestion box at the end.

When I first installed 9841 I got that message. I think i re-installed and it was fine although i do seem to remember an app that was causing conflicts too.... Oh that's right I was running a watermark remover for the desktop and that was interfering. You running anything else besides the os?

When I first installed 9841 I got that message. I think i re-installed and it was fine although i do seem to remember an app that was causing conflicts too.... Oh that's right I was running a watermark remover for the desktop and that was interfering. You running anything else besides the os?

What do you mean " anything else besides the os" ?
I dual boot it with Win 7 if that is what you asked.
I have not remove the watermark.

Another issue..... my newlt re-installed Enterprise 9879 is missing the Windows To Go button at the taskbar.
I can still access it by Search option, but it is no where to be see, not in the Apps screen either.

Editing .......
I apologize. Windows To Go is not an app. It is an Enterprise built-in program. It is located at Control Panel.

Last edited:
Have you tried to click on the smiley face in the upper right hand corner for giving feedback?

The only Smiley found is when I am on a website such as this and it has nothing to do with Win 10 Feedback.

Image 1.jpg

As David puts it is fact. I am permanently logged in and have downloaded and installed Enterprise and Pro from the Insider. I registered for the Enterprise download, as requested. After reading David's OP, I logged out on the site and went through the procedure again. I had to log in, which, presumably, has been recorded, and was still asked to download the OS to participate. Bit of a Bug on the site, possibly, but it could be a nightmare for MS to try and change the message just for retuning participants.

This was where I entered the "complaint". At the bottom of the download page

register2.PNG

TechNet forums have reported the same problem after installing build 9879.

@davehc,
What download page ?
If you mean the build 9841 iso download page, I don't see it.

Back
Top Bottom