Windows 10 Feedback program ?

davidhk129

Build 9879 re-installed about 2 days ago.
Tried to open Windows Feedback and I got this.....
1.jpg

So, I clicked Windows Insider Preview Porgramme ink and I got this......
2.jpg

Hell, no. One pc is enough.
What's up with that ?

adding..... forgot to mention that clicking the Reload did absolutely nothing.

Last edited:
Not sure, David, but I think MS is inviting you to download the Enterprise ISO. If you click the invitation, that is where you will go.

My 9879 is an Enterprise version which I downloaded the ISO from the official site, and burnt it to a bootable DVD.

Ok. No other answer. But I have just put in the suggestion that they stop asking, previous downloaders, on the suggestion box at the end.

When I first installed 9841 I got that message. I think i re-installed and it was fine although i do seem to remember an app that was causing conflicts too.... Oh that's right I was running a watermark remover for the desktop and that was interfering. You running anything else besides the os?

Have you tried to click on the smiley face in the upper right hand corner for giving feedback?

When I first installed 9841 I got that message. I think i re-installed and it was fine although i do seem to remember an app that was causing conflicts too.... Oh that's right I was running a watermark remover for the desktop and that was interfering. You running anything else besides the os?

What do you mean " anything else besides the os" ?
I dual boot it with Win 7 if that is what you asked.
I have not remove the watermark.

Another issue..... my newlt re-installed Enterprise 9879 is missing the Windows To Go button at the taskbar.
I can still access it by Search option, but it is no where to be see, not in the Apps screen either.

Editing .......
I apologize. Windows To Go is not an app. It is an Enterprise built-in program. It is located at Control Panel.

Last edited:
As David puts it is fact. I am permanently logged in and have downloaded and installed Enterprise and Pro from the Insider. I registered for the Enterprise download, as requested. After reading David's OP, I logged out on the site and went through the procedure again. I had to log in, which, presumably, has been recorded, and was still asked to download the OS to participate. Bit of a Bug on the site, possibly, but it could be a nightmare for MS to try and change the message just for retuning participants.

Sorry my mistake. Should never try to do something before I have my first cup of coffee.

This was where I entered the "complaint". At the bottom of the download page

register2.PNG

TechNet forums have reported the same problem after installing build 9879.

@davehc,
What download page ?
If you mean the build 9841 iso download page, I don't see it.

Back