Windows 10 Fonts and Size in Windows 10 2004

Curious

Extraordinary Member
Hello,
I don't know how to check the font and font size that is installed with Windows 10.
I think it's the font "Segoe UI Regular"...
This font is very small and not dark enough to be seen without any effort in Windows applications such as Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Money Plus, and so on.
For example when i receive something to print, is difficult to see the print good, because the text is not dark enough.
How can I solve this problem or for example activate the font "Segoe UI Semibold", or any other that looks darker?
Thank you
Best regards

Hello,
I don't know how to check the font and font size that is installed with Windows 10.
I think it's the font "Segoe UI Regular"...
This font is very small and not dark enough to be seen without any effort in Windows applications such as Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Money Plus, and so on.
For example when i receive something to print, is difficult to see the print good, because the text is not dark enough.
How can I solve this problem or for example activate the font "Segoe UI Semibold", or any other that looks darker?
Thank you
10.0.18362 Build 18362

Best rega
After the latest Win10 Update 10.0.18362 Build 18362 text size has changed for all applications and Internet. Text on internet email and internet is big and bold. Lines overlap because of the size. When trying to shop online (Chrome browser) descriptions overlap so that they are impossible to read. On the other hand, task bars, urls, and views such as for MS Word are tiny and very light. Adjusting the font size within a document is possible but sizes have to be adjusted way up. File Explorer is very light and small and doesn’t even fill the screen. I have tried everything I know how to do including Windows Ease of Access font and text changes within apps.. Nothing works. All my System Restore points are gone including one recent one. I need help with this. My PC is all but useless.

You can change the font size in the new Microsoft Edge
1. Select Settings and more > Settings > Appearance.
2. Under Fonts, choose a font size.

In general, each of the programs you listed has fairly broad font settings.

Back