Windows Vista Force Delete a File??

Neurolanis

I have a trojan (xsecva.exe) that I cannot remove and need help to remove it. I remember a simple software that I've used in the past, which I believe was a Microsoft software. It force-removed any file that you wanted removed and was very easy to use! I would really appreciate something like that right now!

I tried running superantispyware but it does not locate this file.

I tried downloading unlocker to force delete but it won't run. A similar software wouldn't even download.

I tried using Doss, commanding it to delete, but this wouldn't work.

I tried deleting it in safety mode by pressing F8 during restart but the safety mode wouldn't work, so I used msconfig to make it start in safety mode. But having restarted in safety mode, I still could not remove the file. (And while in Safety Mode Internet Explorer will not work and when I try Firefox it says "Server not found", so I am forced to do this in regular mode.)

I denied all permissions on the file in Properties but I still cannot remove it and every time I hit "end process" or "end process tree" in Task Manager it just reappears within a second each time!

PLEASE HELP!

Update: OK, so I was finally able to remove it (maybe removing the permissions allowed it to be removed, I'm not sure.) But the malware itself is still in my computer somehow. When I am browsing the Internet, it will sometimes bring up commercial pages that I don't want. Now the question is, how do I locate and remove it?

Just to add some additional info;
Malwarebytes has partnered with Sunbelt (makers of Vipre) about 2 years ago along with GFI Software (makers of Sandbox, LanGuard, etc:)

Don

Back
Top Bottom