Windows 7 Forgot my password to sign into windows

Debbiesue

I recently changed my password for signing onto my computer. I have windows 7. Naturally I did not write it down and I do not have a reset disc. Any suggestions on how I can get back in?

If you have completely forgotten your password then it is not possible to get it back. In such case you can use Windows password recovery software to reset your password. There are many Windows password recovery software available so you can use any of them which is compatible with your PC configuration.

I recently changed my password for signing onto my computer. I have windows 7. Naturally I did not write it down and I do not have a reset disc. Any suggestions on how I can get back in?

Well, there would be some doubts about telling you the recovery method as nobody knows who the real owner of the computer is. However, you can use password recovery tools to recover the forgotten password.

firstly, try to write some clues that may remind you of the password, and type it to see if it is the right password, if it still does not work, you could try some professional windows password reset software, like Pwdspy Windows Password Recovery

Back
Top Bottom