IMAGES Guess the Game from the Screenshot

Highwayman

Extraordinary Member
MS Space Sim??? lol nope, I certainly don't recall that being a fun arcadey flight space sim, besides that was only a sim of real things like apollo missions and space walks etc, not SCI-FI type stuff.

Last edited:
It's not Astro Avenger, and I have no idea whast it is .....

zirkoni

Honorable Member
Freespace?

Highwayman

Extraordinary Member
Zirkoni well done it's Freespace 2 to be exact, but thats close enough

zirkoni

Honorable Member
This one ................
spideru.jpg

Highwayman

Extraordinary Member
Space siege?

Highwayman

Extraordinary Member
that would be Incubation then?

Highwayman

Extraordinary Member
ahh that took me back to the golden years... loved all the blue byte strategy games like incubation. Ok my new teaser...game on!

Hopefully not too hard... so no clues this time folks, used to be a good LAN favourite with my mates many moons ago.

game.jpg

ahh that took me back to the golden years... loved all the blue byte strategy games like incubation. Ok my new teaser...game on!

Hopefully not too hard... so no clues this time folks, used to be a good LAN favourite with my mates many moons ago.

View attachment 7360

Not as much as you did, but I did play this game, just can't recall its name ... damn! This screenshot looks so familiar.

Highwayman

Extraordinary Member
Well been a few days... so clue... well known for his antics at the grand prix at the weekend just gone...

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Microsoft MVP
Oh... Is it 'Schumachers Kart challenge'?

Highwayman

Extraordinary Member
Thats good enough for me...

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Microsoft MVP
hehe.. woot! I got one. Right let me look through the archives and I'll be back.

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Microsoft MVP
Hmm... Well here we go..

Highwayman

Extraordinary Member
Have to say I'm stumped by this one

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Microsoft MVP
The game in question is circa 2007 and a 'Sierra' release..

I watched its screenshots and videos but never got to play it myself. Time Shift, correct?

Grub

Have to say I'm stumped by this one
lol! Well done kemical. heheh.

Yeah I'm out also. 2007, Sierra. I can't belive I didn't play this? Maybe I did but I don't recognise it?

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.