IMAGES Guess the Game from the Screenshot

I watched its screenshots and videos but never got to play it myself. Time Shift, correct?

Yup Timeshift it is.. :) I bought and instantly hated it's 'genericness' although I'm currently playing it again. It doesn't seem that bad this time around and being able to manipulate time is pretty cool. Running up to an enemy grabbing his gun and then shooting him with it is pretty satisfying to say the least.. (especially when he's just stood there open mouthed.)

Last edited:
Looks like fallout....2?

@ Grub: Yes if you can find it in the bargin bins (timeshift) it's worth a try..

Guys if you need hints, don't hesitate please. All of you have at least heard of this game.

~~~~~

kemical said:
I bought and instantly hated it's 'genericness' although I'm currently playing it again. It doesn't seem that bad this time around and being able to manipulate time is pretty cool. Running up to an enemy grabbing his gun and then shooting him with it is pretty satisfying to say the least.. (especially when he's just stood there open mouthed.)

My younger cousin would tell me much about it, I remember the time manipulation part of what he told me.

Totally skipped the "Timeshift" game when it first came out, being a hater of all things of console origin...lol reminded me of the recent "Singularity" which is bad considering thats ment to be 2010 graphics...another console port no surprise lol.

As for the current game looks like the Ceaser series

Very,very close.. Here's another clue. It's a 'Tilted Mill' title.. (which i guess you already know but hey can't give too much away now can we)

Ga i had to pick the wrong one by them twice already...lol ok children of the nile... has been an age since played em.

ok time for another trip down memory lane to this slightly dissapointing sequel to one of the best games of all time, full title please as it's quite easy...lol

Capture.PNG

well the original was out on all the 8bit systems, although that grab is most definately the sequel on PC...again out on most of the 16bit formats, and it will celebrates it's 25th anniversary this September, and still no sign of number 4 in the series.

Last edited:
Back