IMAGES Guess the Game from the Screenshot

lol, Man I didn't refresh my browser o0

I've got no idea, is that in game or a cut scene?

So you were actually right on the last one lol... As for this one I really haven't a clue.

Well the screen grab I posted is from the intro sequence, but it's rendered on the game engine, here's a ingame shot see if that helps.

clue 2.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, I played this. Cannot for the life of me remember its name. Borders or boundary or something? I've got nothing have I...

I was young...

Well, younger (flick of the hair)

Ooo, was it Outposts?

Can I have a thousand guesses?

Last edited:
Oh, I played this. Cannot for the life of me remember its name. Borders or boundary or something? I've got nothing have I...

I was young...

Well, younger (flick of the hair)

Ooo, was it Outposts?

Can I have a thousand guesses?

Lol... nope.

You never do :tongue:

I was sitting at my daughters 5th birthday bash that we had at a place called Jumbo's Jungle, and indoor playground.

In the middle of a hundred laughing and screaming children it came to me, I then realised I was standing in the middle of a hundred children with a strangely euphoric look on my face. Not the best timing.

Alright here we go, I might add I've 5 bucks on Highwayman getting it in his first post :tongue:

Attachments

• Screenie.jpg
    Screenie.jpg
    236.4 KB · Views: 291
LMAO aww hell now that's a tad hard as I've not finnished any of them...but certain its not #1, but I think i'll say its Clear sky

Back
Top Bottom