IMAGES Guess the Game from the Screenshot

Grub

Is it Immortal Cities?

Highwayman

Extraordinary Member
lol nope, not even close

I'd say it's Goonies, but it's not Goonies, is it?

Highwayman

Extraordinary Member
ummm not that i can see...lol Goonie fans...all obscessed with one eye'd willies...lol

Grub

Is it Immortal Cities?
lol, Man I didn't refresh my browser o0

I've got no idea, is that in game or a cut scene?

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
lol, Man I didn't refresh my browser o0

I've got no idea, is that in game or a cut scene?
So you were actually right on the last one lol... As for this one I really haven't a clue.

Grub

So you were actually right on the last one lol... As for this one I really haven't a clue.
What do you mean by "actually right". Jks

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
;D Lol...

Highwayman

Extraordinary Member
Well the screen grab I posted is from the intro sequence, but it's rendered on the game engine, here's a ingame shot see if that helps.

clue 2.jpg

Last edited:

Grub

Oh, I played this. Cannot for the life of me remember its name. Borders or boundary or something? I've got nothing have I...

I was young...

Well, younger (flick of the hair)

Ooo, was it Outposts?

Can I have a thousand guesses?

Last edited:

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Oh, I played this. Cannot for the life of me remember its name. Borders or boundary or something? I've got nothing have I...

I was young...

Well, younger (flick of the hair)

Ooo, was it Outposts?

Can I have a thousand guesses?
Lol... nope.

Grub

It's Frontier!

Highwayman

Extraordinary Member
ELITE 2: Frontier to be exact, but well done, I didn't think it was that hard

Grub

You never do :tongue:

I was sitting at my daughters 5th birthday bash that we had at a place called Jumbo's Jungle, and indoor playground.

In the middle of a hundred laughing and screaming children it came to me, I then realised I was standing in the middle of a hundred children with a strangely euphoric look on my face. Not the best timing.

Alright here we go, I might add I've 5 bucks on Highwayman getting it in his first post :tongue:

Attachments

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
No idea here...

Highwayman

Extraordinary Member
ummm well cheers for the faith dude, I'm stuck between Stalker series at the minute....

http://windows7forums.com/attachments/open-topic-forums/7510d1281834191-guess-game-screenshot-screenie.jpg
Some clues please.

Highwayman

Extraordinary Member
lol he's certainly getting better at this game....lol

Grub

ummm well cheers for the faith dude, I'm stuck between Stalker series at the minute....
Bah, he's at it again, STALKER it is. For bonus points can you tell me exactly what chapter?:p

Highwayman

Extraordinary Member
LMAO aww hell now that's a tad hard as I've not finnished any of them...but certain its not #1, but I think i'll say its Clear sky

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.