Windows 7 Having trouble changing the view of 2 particular libraries

chiefsammy

I accidentally changed the way I view at both Documents and Pictures under Libraries and need help figuring out how to change it back to the way it was. Here's a screenshot of what it looks like now:
1.JPG

As you can see in this image (circled in red), right above my folders it shows the name of the library, the amount of folders in it, and its location ["My Documents (10) - C:\Users\Sammy Rivera"]. I don't want it to show that though, and it never had up until last night. Still not sure what I did to accidentally change it. All I know is it used to look this way, WITHOUT that info:
2.JPG

Also, whatever I did only changed the view in Documents and Pictures; Music and Videos still look the same, without the additional information. And switching from List to Details to Tiles, etc. isn't changing anything either. Can anyone please help?? Thanks!

Sam

Try right clicking in the window and Group By-more. You may have a Folder option checked to group. When you check those boxes, it moves them to the top of the list.

There also appears to be a "Clear Changes" option under the Arrange option, I believe...

That seems a little strange since I duplicated, almost, what you show and was able to get right back out.

I am in Linux right now, so I will check when I get back to Windows, but what check marks do you show for the Groupings?

I was able to fix it! I simply deleted both Documents and Pictures under Libraries, and then selected Restore Default Libraries. They were both restored with the same view as before the change. Thanks anyway!!

Back