Windows 7 Help! BSOD! minidump files

Tom2580

Hi there

I need a bit of help with my BSOD.

This problem started 2-3 weeks ago and i keep getting BSOD
the attached file is from C:/Windows/minidump

I post this thread so if someone could analyze the file so i know what is wrong and get it fixed right away

thank you so much:)

Attachments

• 110614-23306-01.dmp
    275.6 KB · Views: 372
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck D1, {a, 2, 0, fffff88001a43a00}

Probably caused by : tcpip.sys ( tcpip!IppChecksumDatagram+60 )

Followup: MachineOwner
Hi,
The above dump file is usually caused by a driver not doing it's job properly and tcpip.sys is usually a network related issue. I see your using an Inspiron 15 3537 and with laptops the manufacturer supplies the driver. Looking through your drivers they don't appear to be too bad apart from the odd one or two. Try updating your system using the drivers found on the Dell support page:
http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/19/product-support/product/inspiron-15-3537/drivers
(Please ensure I have the correct page for your system)
Please be thorough and apply any updates relating to your system including firmwares and Bios.

dtsoftbus01.sys Fri Jan 13 13:45:46 2012: Daemon Tools driver. Possible BSOD issues in Win7 please remove to test.

ntk_PowerDVD_64.sys Tue Aug 03 10:04:12 2010: Cyberlink PowerDVD driver try and update if possible
http://www.cyberlink.com/support/index.html

Post any new dump files

Code:

Hi,
The above dump file is usually caused by a driver not doing it's job properly and tcpip.sys is usually a network related issue. I see your using an Inspiron 15 3537 and with laptops the manufacturer supplies the driver. Looking through your drivers they don't appear to be too bad apart from the odd one or two. Try updating your system using the drivers found on the Dell support page:
http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/19/product-support/product/inspiron-15-3537/drivers
(Please ensure I have the correct page for your system)
Please be thorough and apply any updates relating to your system including firmwares and Bios.

dtsoftbus01.sys Fri Jan 13 13:45:46 2012: Daemon Tools driver. Possible BSOD issues in Win7 please remove to test.

ntk_PowerDVD_64.sys Tue Aug 03 10:04:12 2010: Cyberlink PowerDVD driver try and update if possible
http://www.cyberlink.com/support/index.html

Post any new dump files

Hi Kemical

Thank you for your help. I really appreciate it <3
I have just done everything following the instructions above. And will let you know if the BSOD is now fixed.

Thank you again for your time and effort.
Tom

Hi Kemical

The problem is not yet fixed and here is the new dump file

Thank you again for your time
Tom

Attachments

• 110814-21621-01.dmp
    275.6 KB · Views: 354
Code:

Hi Tom,
as you can see same again. Tom I checked the drivers and I'm seeing later versions than the ones installed on your system on the Dell support page. Did you update them?
If not please do so. Also please be thorough and go through every section. If you'd like I'll post which ones need updating but really it's just a case of going through the support section and applying each driver update (removing the original first of course)
I also found this:
idmwfp.sys Fri Mar 23 13:02:10 2012: Internet Download Manager. As your issue seems network related it's perhaps worth updating:
http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/
To be honest if you can live without it I'd remove it.

Just check that whatever your accessing the Internet through whether it be wireless or router is performing as it should. Also can you remember back to when the bsod's first started? If so did you make any changes, install any new software?

Code:

Hi Tom,
as you can see same again. Tom I checked the drivers and I'm seeing later versions than the ones installed on your system on the Dell support page. Did you update them?
If not please do so. Also please be thorough and go through every section. If you'd like I'll post which ones need updating but really it's just a case of going through the support section and applying each driver update (removing the original first of course)
I also found this:
idmwfp.sys Fri Mar 23 13:02:10 2012: Internet Download Manager. As your issue seems network related it's perhaps worth updating:
http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/
To be honest if you can live without it I'd remove it.

Just check that whatever your accessing the Internet through whether it be wireless or router is performing as it should. Also can you remember back to when the bsod's first started? If so did you make any changes, install any new software?

Hi Kemical

Yes i did update some of the drivers, but not all of them. Some of them requires me to remove the dated version of the drivers. I was afraid if it was going cause more problems so i did not do any an update on those ones . And some of them says I have a newer version installed already.
And yes please, could you list me the ones that need to be updated because I lost tracks of which ones I have skipped

The wireless internet connection is working perfectly. I have never encountered an internet connection problem before.
The bsod first started around 2-3 weeks ago. And i have just checked the installment history, not a new software was installed (including hardware) around the time the first bsod occurred. There were just update of freewares such as Line, Adobe, Gom player and IObit and nothing else.

Thank you again for your time
Tom

I'd try removing those apps as a test especially the IObit application.

athrx.sys Tue Jun 25 06:56:14 2013: Atheros network adapter driver I can find no mention of this driver anywhere and wonder if it's something you've installed?

atikmdag.sys Sun May 05 09:44:43 2013: AMD GPU Driver. Version on website dated:
AMD Radeon HD 8670M DriverView details
Video_Driver_M3X0Y_WN_12.100.14.1300_A00.EXE | Update Package for Microsoft® Windows® (221 MB)
Video|
Release date 19 Nov 2013
|Last Updated 25 Jun 2014

idmwfp.sys Fri Mar 23 13:02:10 2012: Internet Download Manager as advised either update or remove.

igdkmd64.sys Wed May 08 01:15:19 2013: Intel gpu driver version on website:
Intel HD 4400 Graphics DriverView details
Video_Driver_V2V3P_WN_10.18.10.3345_A01.EXE | Update Package for Microsoft® Windows® (144 MB)
Video|
Release date 25 Jun 2014
|Last Updated 25 Jun 2014

iusb3hub.sys Fri Dec 21 14:40:46 2012: Intel USB3 drivers found under chipset section. Update everything in that section including the Realtek card reader.

I see you have a firmware update for the HDD have you applied that too?

Rt64win7.sys Tue Jun 18 08:52:16 2013: Realtek Network driver. Version is dated later on website:
Realtek LAN RTL8106E Ethernet Controller DriverView details
Network_Driver_2G1TP_WN_7.073.0618.2013_A00.EXE | Update Package for Microsoft® Windows®(14 MB)
Network|
Release date 18 Nov 2013
|Last Updated 20 Nov 2013

Many of the apps you mention above are internet related and so it's possible an update started this off. As advised try uninstalling to test if the bsod continues.

I'd try removing those apps as a test especially the IObit application.

athrx.sys Tue Jun 25 06:56:14 2013: Atheros network adapter driver I can find no mention of this driver anywhere and wonder if it's something you've installed?

atikmdag.sys Sun May 05 09:44:43 2013: AMD GPU Driver. Version on website dated:

idmwfp.sys Fri Mar 23 13:02:10 2012: Internet Download Manager as advised either update or remove.

igdkmd64.sys Wed May 08 01:15:19 2013: Intel gpu driver version on website:

iusb3hub.sys Fri Dec 21 14:40:46 2012: Intel USB3 drivers found under chipset section. Update everything in that section including the Realtek card reader.

I see you have a firmware update for the HDD have you applied that too?

Rt64win7.sys Tue Jun 18 08:52:16 2013: Realtek Network driver. Version is dated later on website:

Many of the apps you mention above are internet related and so it's possible an update started this off. As advised try uninstalling to test if the bsod continues.

Hi

I have been using my laptop for a week now after the updates and dont have bsod anymore

thank you very much. Cannot thank you enough for your time
Tom

Back