Windows 7 Help needed with ethernet controller

Extract from my attachment. Then replace the file in original Win7 driver folder with this one:

Attachments

• netathrx.rar
    15 KB · Views: 470
it installed ok, but fails to connect to the network after i put the key in.
the key works, im using a usb wifi adapter.

Check the mac address filters in the router settings and/or temporarily disable router security and try to connect openly without encryption.

It's probably a simple setting or reason you're overlooking.

If the driver installed well and shows as good in the device manager, the driver itself is no longer any issue.

TorrentG I had the same problem. While googling I have found your suggested driver and it works for me too. thanks, thanks, ykantor

To TorrentG,
FYI: Arcadyan is a (sub)name dutch telecomprovider KPN (and subbrands like Het Net) uses for its Experia modem/routers.
http://experiabox-info.nl/
Many 'Experia boxes' have a subname with Arcadyan in it.

I am using an Arcadyan V8 for a short time now and it works ok but in devicee manager I see an 'unknown device' that is shut down because of problems in functioning. The Unknown Device refers to a W8300 802.11 adapter from Marvell semiconductors.
This problem seems to concern an XP driver for wireless internet
Chip description: The Libertas WLAN 802.11b/g
Vendor: 11AB - Marvell Semiconductors
Device: 1FA6
My Wifi network works OK with the Arcadyan V8 VDSL modem/router together with a Sitecom WXL 2000 N300 access point.
Also an ASUS USB-BT211 blue tooth antenna for wireless connection of my mobile phone to my dekstop PC.
When looking for un update of the driver mentioned I often see the name 'ASUS'.

It all seems to work ok, but there is a problem in Device manager.
Can there be a conflict between the drivers of the ASUS USB-BT211 and the Experia Arcadyan V8 router/modem ?
What can I do to solve this problem.

Kind regards
Honkey Donkey

Thanks for the input....keep inputting...there are posts that always needs a helping hand. Jump on in....

hey dude some years later i remembered somethink i have the exact same prob but i have winows 7 64 bit can someone help me?

Back