Windows 7 help screen goes white

zived

hey i turn my laptop on after loading the desktop where i see my icons after a minuite or so it varies the screen just goes completely white some times pink i dont think its a loose cable because it only does it once windows has started up please help

Have you tried an external monitor to see if it happens there also?

Are the video drivers up to date?

In some situations when the system is not responding the screen, or the window for a application will get a Haze over it. Does it look something like that?

If you open the Event Viewer (eventvwr.msc) and look for error or warning messages, do you see any that might be associated with the event?

Is your system taking a minute to display the Desktop icons after it has booted into Windows, or are you referring to total boot time?

no it juswt goes completely white sometimes as soon as booting windows sometimes like 3 mins after

I wish I had an answer, but I suppose there is a chance it is a hardware problem. Have you tried Safe Mode?

I wish I had an answer, but I suppose there is a chance it is a hardware problem. Have you tried Safe Mode?
yeah it does the same thing its just if it was hardware would it do it anytime like when its starting up with the windowa logo but it only does it anytime after my laptops loaded up to desktop

Back
Top Bottom