Windows 10 Help with fix sound

Misio12320

Hello. I have a issue with my Windows 10 sounds, I have updated my Windows with the latest update, I guess it was KB4023057 after that update I lost sounds, my drivers are installed but the speakers does not show inside the sounds>playback. I have installed unistalled drivers and didn't work, I'm unable to unistall the update so there's no return.
System info: Lenovo G580 20150.
Logs I guess after clicking at the red speaker button near hour and WiFi button: Hive: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\MMDevices - Pastebin.com
Screenshots
1628421010646.png

1628421027265.png

Run this in powershell
Get-Service | ? { $_.Name -like "*Audio*" } | Select Status,Name,StartType
If any of them are not running then run the following
Get-Service -Name *Audio*| Start-Service (needs to be run from an elevated[run as admin] powershell prompt)

Status Name StartType
------ ---- ---------
Running AudioEndpointBuilder Automatic
Running Audiosrv Automatic

Did you check the manufacturer page? If there is a newer driver make sure and update the driver.
Yes I have checked and they are outdated. Looks like the Windows update KB4023057 broken the sound and we cant do anything I guess. I have called the support and they said to use windows tools or something like that to install new Windows 10 fresh. So issue resolved I guess

no restore point at all? if not try to login in safe mode and see if the audio works or use driver pack online or offline installer to restore the driver.

Any restore point, safe mode is an "!" inside triangle in the developer mgr. Also the speaker shows X again and does not show speakers in the settings neither.

try to turn off driver signature verification and install driver from driver pack installer. by the way is there any rollback option in the device properties setting?

try to turn off driver signature verification and install driver from driver pack installer. by the way is there any rollback option in the device properties setting?
yes, I have something in the settings in Windows 10 but I can't trust it if this will reset all of my files.

Tried with the driver pack and its stuck at 43%.
1630561867458.png

Last edited:
so anyone? I have installed fake audio and its only in drivers shown and in the speakers not.

Back
Top Bottom