Windows 7 How do I become a Adminisrator at all times

Brian123

Often I am told that I need to be an Adminisrator to do something when using Windows 7. Is there a way to become a Adminisrator when I boot into Windows, and be a Adminisrator all the time I'm using Windows 7?
Or is there a way of disabling the feature that pops up the message telling me that I need to be an Adminisrator to do something when using Windowd 7?

I am using Windows Ultimate (64 bit).

Windows 7 is rather paranoid. When you look at Control Panel\User Accounts and Family Safety\User Accounts, do you see yourself as an Administrator? --- I'm using Windows 7 Professional.

Even if you're Administrator, Windows 7 doesn't automatically give you all the rights.

If you mean to avoid having to run a program as an administrator, the only way I am aware to do that is to disable UAC. Once you do that, all programs will automatically run with administrative rights. To disable UAC, open the start menu and type "UAC" then select change User Account Control Settings and move the slider to the bottom. Be aware that you will no longer receive prompts if you won't to allow programs to run, which presents a potential security risk if you're not careful.

Back
Top Bottom