Windows 7 How do I see the other users connected to wi-fi network?

Nekros

How can I see who else is connected to the same wifi network as I am? Any display of the IPs or MAC ids that are using the same internet connection?
If not clear please ask me and I will explain more.
Thank you.

You can check by looking at the icon for your wi-fi network.

This should give you a listing.

You can check by looking at the icon for your wi-fi network.

This should give you a listing.

When I right click on the connection it gives me options: Status and Properties. I don't see any list of the users in both of them. What am I missing?

How about just clicking on the icon with the left mouse button?

nope, nothing. never mind, I thought I've seen this before but I can't remember how. I guess I'll just open the gateway web page and see it there.
thanks everybody.

Open Computer>>Network.

This will show you all the PC's connected to your network, but not all devices. You also won't have detailed information such as MAC's and IP's

There a few programs that allow you to view that info from within Windows 7, but they're sketchy and most times not free.
As ickymay suggested, find out the IP to your gateway/router/hub (by right clicking and going to status, click details and take note of IPv4 Default Gateway) type the IP in your browser and take a look around - varies by model/firmware but there should be a place somewheres that you can do that.

Back