Windows 8 How easy is it to get into a password protected computer?

Hi

I accidentally posted this in the wrong place, I re-posted on the Support forum.
But my question was prompted by watching cops on a TV show unable to get by the password on a computer.

My first thought was booting in using a Bootable USB Drive with Ubuntu and ignoring Windows altogether.

Mike

I think we should refrain from publishing means on how to to crack a protected system. I have seen often kids asking the question because they wanted to get around the protection that their father has imposed.

That depends on the type of security a computer has. If it is simply login password, that can be cracked. But if a computer is using some extra secure thingies..It can be a difficult to impossible task :)

Just restart the computer. press f8 key continuously
The windows boot menu should appear. Select "safe mode"
On the login screen, you should see "Administrator" account
Login with administrator account, go to the "Control Panel" and change the user password for more details.

If this method doesn't works, you can try iSeePassword windows password recovery tool, which can easily reset windows password, it can create bootable USB disk or DVD then remove the password from your locked computer. Take a look at this guide on how to get into a password-protected computer.

Last edited:
Just restart the computer. press f8 key continuously
The windows boot menu should appear. Select "safe mode"
In windows 8, 8.1 or 10 this is the most likly result...
4130.20130522_5F00_145355.jpg

I think we should refrain from publishing means on how to to crack a protected system. I have seen often kids asking the question because they wanted to get around the protection that their father has imposed.

Couldn't agree more....as it taboo on any other forum and then the thread is locked!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom