Windows 8 How I will install Windows 7 on my HP laptop where Win 8 already installed?

Md Maksud

Hi,

I have purchased a HP laptop and WIN 8 already installed on it. But I don't like to use win 8.
I would like to install win 7 on my laptop. but I can't it. I have tried but no boot . Could you please help how I will install win 7?

Hi,

I have purchased a HP laptop and WIN 8 already installed on it. But I don't like to use win 8.
I would like to install win 7 on my laptop. but I can't it. I have tried but no boot . Could you please help how I will install win 7?

The information you have provided is too general to provide any further assistance; however, if you are adament about installing Windows 7, you're going to need to provide specific information on your laptop and the media you are using to try and install windows 7. However, I agree with bassfisher6522; in that, you should try his suggestions and give Windows 8 a real chance to grow on you. BTW, many manufacturers of new laptops do offer a Windows 7 downgrade option so have you looked into that as well?

If you have a valid installation source and legitimate product key, you can boot from the installation media and install as you normally would, although as bassfisher6522 mentioned, there are easier ways to remedy some of the issues you may have with Windows 8. Tell us more about what you dislike and we'll be glad to help.

Hi

I use Classic Shell, I've used it since Windows 7 came out.

It lets you use any interface from XP to Windows 7, I still use XP.
It will boot to the desktop and restore useful things like multiple open windows etc.

Best of all, it's free!

Welcome to Classic Shell

Mike

Ps. I considered going back to Windows 7 but there are some advantages to Windows 8 as far a stability and performance go.

But some losses too.
Like being able to do a restore install without formatting the drive and losing all your stuff.

Mike

Most new Windows 8 systems are set for secure boot. You can't just boot to a Windows 7 DVD since it will not be allowed. You will probably have to go into the bios to turn off Secure Boot.

Back