Windows 7 How much longer can Microsoft keep quiet about Windows 7?

Matt

So, how much longer do you think microsoft will be able to keep quiet about Windows 7? It's been well over a year since the launch of Windows Vista, and at this time from the launch of Windows XP, Microsoft was talking quite a bit about Longhorn.

I sure hope the start talking soon, so that we have something to talk about here.

Well, I'm pretty sure that Win 7 M2 is out, but it's not leaked yet, not even photos, so seems like they are hiding it pretty well.

Well kinda.........there making move like Apple, now they are pretty quite about Windows 7 and they are very careful; Microsoft just giving us idea about Windows 7, we all know about it's MinWin kernel and new multi-touch capability...probably the features like WinFS & some canceled features in early Longhorn might include in Windows 7...also they must make it more stable and be lighter....we hope :)

MS3 Has been released but only to partners, its not going to be on torrents for a while..
They already have started talking about 7.. What about that DC? didnt they show 7 there?

I think overall MS is delivering information regarding Windows 7 in a very proper controlled way. There not giving out too much information at once but yet they give out just enough to get ya hyped up and want to know more.. ;)

Back