Windows 7 How show all users on welcome screen when screen saver goes away?

thepunkerguy

Hey guys, I was wondering. In 7, is there a way to make all the user accounts automatically appear on the welcome screen after you wake the computer up from the screen saver? Right now, when you press a button to make the screen saver go away, it only shows the last user that was logged on and under that it has a button that says "switch user". I liked in XP how when you came back from screen saver it automatically showed all user accounts to choose from. Thanks guys!
- Mike

Hi Mike,
have you tried ticking the box shown in the screenshot? Apologies if you've already tried it but thats the only setting I can think of which might give you what you need..

Hi Mike,
have you tried ticking the box shown in the screenshot? Apologies if you've already tried it but thats the only setting I can think of which might give you what you need..

Yeah, that is the option that allowed the current signed on person's name to show up directly on the screen after wake from screen saver, but unfortunately it doesn't show all the users names like it did in xp.. instead it makes you click "switch user" to show all the user account names. Thanks!
- Mike

Googling hasn't shown up a great deal either... I'll keep my eye's open though..:)

Hi,

I know this post is very old....but I was wondering if you have found a solution to this. I'm trying to do the same with my windows 7.

Thanks!

Not that I'm aware of or was able to find on Google. Seems no version of Windows since XP has had the functionality. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom