Windows 7 How to import Applr Mail Archive files in windows Outlook 2013 ?

SteveMatzinger

I need to import apple mail archived files in windows outlook 2013. But every time I open the import wizard and reach the file selection step, i cannot select the archived file. It doesn't even show in the dialog box. I dont know what is the issue.

Is it the file size issue as ghe archive file is heavy (about 7gb) or there is any other fault???

Please help.

Apple mail archive are in .mbox format which is not a supported Outlook format in windows. You cannot import this file, that's why.

You might want to look for a .mbox to .pst converter.

To help you out this might help you: Trial MBOX Converter

To overcome this issue, i would link to recommend you SysTools MBox to Outlook Converter software. Its demo version allows you to:
* Add MBox file & folder
* Auto Scan MBox files
* Preview of MBox emails with Attachments
* Windows 8 & All Other Previous Windows Version Supported

Use ToolsGround MBOX to PST Converter software, which is the most, suggested software to transfer MBOX file into Outlook PST file format. It is an application which promptly exports MBOX data into Outlook format without any data loss.

The manual technique is absolutely an option if you only have a single little MBOX file, but the professional wizard is the best option for bigger files and many files. The work has been expertly prepared for the OSTtoPSTAPP MBOX to PST Converter to handle. This program guarantees complete data conversions and keeps the MBOX file's email structure and format intact. The Converter tool's data export procedure is seamless and error-free.

How To Migrate MBOX File Data To Outlook Step By Step
  • Use the browse button on the program to import MBOX files or files.
  • Email clients can also be uploaded using some applications.
  • For selective export, choose a folder or subfolders.
  • Select the location where you want to save any exported data.
  • In the end, hit the “Convert Now” button and start exporting MBOX files to PST file format.

Back
Top Bottom