Windows 10 I can't find the reserve Windows 10 app!!

MatthewLawrence

I know there are a lot of different threads about this issue but all of them seemed to do nothing in my case. I updated everything and tried pasting:

reg add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Appraiser" /v UtcOnetimeSend /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f
schtasks /run /TN "\Microsoft\Windows\Application Experience\Microsoft Compatibility Appraiser"
:CompatCheckRunning
schtasks /query /TN "\Microsoft\Windows\Application Experience\Microsoft Compatibility Appraiser" | findstr Ready >nul
if NOT "%errorlevel%" == "0" ping localhost >nul &goto :CompatCheckRunning
schtasks /run /TN "\Microsoft\Windows\Setup\gwx\refreshgwxconfig"

Into Notepad, naming it Windows10Upgrade.cmd, then running it.

I tried almost everything, yet I cannot find the reservation app, I even see the app on my brothers computer and others, but it just won't show up on mine.

Edit: I have windows 8.1

Edit 2: I think this problem is coming from GWX.exe not running, I took some steps to get it running but all have failed.

Is your copy of Windows 8.1 authentic and genuinely activated? Otherwise the Windows Insider Program is closed, or you could take that route. If the Windows 8.1 copy is not authentic, and activated, you will have difficulties with the official upgrade appearing.

Is your copy of Windows 8.1 authentic and genuinely activated? Otherwise the Windows Insider Program is closed, or you could take that route. If the Windows 8.1 copy is not authentic, and activated, you will have difficulties with the official upgrade appearing.
I do have windows 8.1 genuinely activated.

Back
Top Bottom