Windows 7 i have 2 problems and one makes it impossible to fix the other

ppp9922

first problem that happened first was when ever i started a program a notice would pop up and say the file is corrupt and i had to turn on the chkdsk utility.
the second problem is that every 10secs(not exaggerating its that common) even if i am not doing anything on the computer a pop up saying windows explorer has stopped working. then it resets it and 10 seconds later it does it again. the second one makes it impossible to fix the first one because if i am in a folder like documents or computer it will close it out when windows explorer restarts.

the first one does affect much since it only is a notice for 2 secs when i open a program but the second one cause the computer to lag and i can not do anything till it resets.

Hi

This could be malware.

Try running SuperAntiSpyware.

SUPERAntiSpyware.com - Downloads

The Internet Explorer thing is what makes me think that but it's only a hunch.

The second thing I would try is removing Internet Explorer and downloading and installing it again.

To follow these steps, you must be logged on to Windows as an administrator.

Steps for Windows 7

To uninstall Internet Explorer 8, follow these steps:

Close all programs.

Click Start, and then click Control Panel.

Click Programs and Feature.

In the tasks pane, click Turn Windows features on or off.

In the list of windows features, clear the check box next to Internet Explorer 8.

You receive a warning message in a pop-up window. Click Yes.

Internet Explorer 8 will now be uninstalled. The system will restart after the installation.

Mike

Back