Windows 7 I need help windows crashing but not blue screen

HighScore

I think errors like this should appear as a blue screen right?
IMG20180418004659.jpg

This happens during playing games high performance or not this happens after a few minutes of game play idk why, I've tried the startup program solution but it didn't fix this error, the game just freezes and then after waiting for about an hour I was forced to kill my computer every time
I've done a full scan using advanced system repair pro and other similar software but none of them even finished scanning because windows itself keeps crashing in the process, I need some help with this please.

I think errors like this should appear as a blue screen right?
Not exactly as your machine is locking up or freezing which is different to bsod.

Usual causes for the type of lock up you mention is heat. If the machine is especially dusty or your overclocking then the machine could be overheating.
Solution is to remove any dust build up from heatsinks and fans (vents too) as well as reducing or negating any overclock your running.

Other causes can be corruption within the os or within the game itself.

If windows is corrupt (system files impaired) then try running the system file checker.

To do this find command prompt in the start menu, right click on it, choose properties and run as admin. Type:
sfc /scannow
Press enter and await results.

If you feel it's the game that's at fault then check for any patches or updates for the game itself and/or even re-install the game.

It's always worth checking the games community forums too.

advanced system repair pro
Just a word to the wise...

The above application is dodgy and I'd remove it asap. I must have missed reading it first time around but it wouldn't surprise me if the lock up is being cause by the above app.

Back